HolyDunn.com respects the intellectual property rights of its Users and we comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (17 U.S.C. §512 et. al., as amended). It is our policy to respond promptly to any claim that content posted on our App or through our Services infringes copyrighted or other intellectual property. HolyDunn.com will use reasonable methods to investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action under applicable laws. To notify HolyDunn.com of a possible infringement, you must submit a written notice to our Designated Copyright Agent using the following address, email or web form: Kook Digital Media LLC, Attn: Designated Copyright Agent 3811 Ditmars Blvd #1070 Astoria, NY 11105 Email us at: Contact@holydunn.com You may also use our form. Any notice of possible copyright infringement must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted or intellectual property;
- a description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property that you allege has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the App or Service;
- your contact information, including at a minimum your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the App or Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate, and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that a DMCA Notice has been submitted in error, and that your posting was not infringing, you may contact our Designated Copyright Agent at the contact information provided above to submit a written counter-notification. Under the DMCA, a counter-notice must include the following information:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- an identification of the material that was removed and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material (whether or not it was intentional);
- your contact information, including at a minimum your mailing address, telephone number, and email address; and
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address you provided is located (or, if you live outside the United States, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person.